Nurimaze rules copied from Nikoli:
- Make walls by painting cells under the following rules, and create a maze which goes from S to G across only white cells.
- The areas enclosed by bold lines are called "Rooms". All cells in a Room have to be painted over or left white.
- White cells cannot be entirely cut off by painted cells, and white cells must not form a loop.
- The Rooms with S, G, ○ (circle), and △ (triangle) cannot be painted. All the ○ (circle) cells will be on the shortest way from S to G, and there are no cells with △ (triangle) on the shortest course from S to G.
- Black and white cells cannot cover 2x2 or larger squares.