Lohkous is a genre created by Hempuli, and this puzzle is of a currently unnamed variant created by dohz where areas can contain multiple clues. Here are the modified rules:
- Divide the puzzle into areas so that every area has at least 1 clue in it. An area can contain multiple copies of the same clue.
- There may be no incomplete lines within areas; every area must comprise only of its outline and the cells within it.
- The numbers in all the clues in an area indicate all the allowed widths/heights in the shape of the area. That is, no matter where you count, a segment of the area may not have a width or height value that doesn't appear in the clue.
- All the numbers given in clues must appear somewhere in the area the clues are in as width and/or height.
- Note that "width" and "height" here do not refer to lengths of the lines that form the area nor the total width/height of the area.
Hempuli's post has a rules graphic with an example puzzle that may be helpful in understanding the width and height constraints, although bear in mind that it covers the base Lohkous rules, not the variant where an area can contain multiple clues.
Theme: Free Space