- left/right arrows: turn blue arrow
- up arrow: move blue arrow forward
- r: reset level
- n: go to next level
- p: go to previous level
- g: go to a specific level (pops open a dialog box)
- Navigate the blue arrow around the level. Empty squares the arrow can occupy are white, and wall squares are black.
- Other arrows are guided by the blue arrow's movement and will move at the same time it does. Two arrows cannot occupy the same square or pass through each other. If the blue arrow can't move in a given direction, then no other arrow will move either.
- A level is completed when all goal squares are occupied by arrows of the proper colors. A goal square is a white square with a colored border indicating the color of arrow it should contain.
This game uses a single cookie to keep track of which levels you've completed so progress will be saved for the next time you load the game. If you have cookies disabled, Guide will only remember solved levels until you close the browser window.